Our Skill Set
- Java, C#, PHP Programming
- Android, iOS App Creation
- Responsive Web Site Creation
- Cloud Server Configuration
Java, C#, PHP Programming
- JSP, JSF, Servlets, Websockets, Beans, EJB, REST
- ASP, ASP.Net Web Forms, SQL
- PHP MySQL Blog, Storefront, Authorisation
- Netbeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, Git
Android, iOS App Creation
- 2 Android Apps developed and released for Chrisanthemum. iOS versions being developed
- MailSizeUK, VirtualRuler
- Android Studio, Visual Studio, Xamarin
Responsive Web Site Creation
- Custom sites, updates and related services
- Mobile Friendly and 'Responsive' ie. compatible with phones, tablets,desktops etc
- SEO Friendly: As standard we carry out the many steps required to please search engines
- We use CSS3 and HTML5 which are now well supported by all browsers
- CSS3 makes cool effects, including animation, easier to implement
- HTML5 makes it easy to use audio and video, offline data storage, geolocation, element positioning, and canvas
- Basic use of Python, Ruby etc where necessary
- We now mostly use professional templates with jQuery and Scriptaculous
Cloud Server Configuration
- Our cloud server is a virtual private server (VPS) installed on a machine sited in Europe.
- The server OS we use is Linux, with test servers: Apache/MySQL, Glassfish, Apache/Tomcat, and Wildfly.
- We setup and manage the server and can also implement: DNS, SMTP, POP, and FTP etc.
- Letsencrypt free certificates provide SSL/TLS security for both Apache and Java servers.
Security & Encryption
We can install Letsencrypt or commercial certificates, and manage SSL/TLS with Openssl or Keytool etc.
We can also programmatically implement solutions using the security and cryptography APIs in Java or C#.
We have a detailed knowledge of the underlying protocols and can thus tackle most projects or problems relating to the Internet.
- TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, RIP, BGP
- DNS, HTTPS, WSS, TLS/SSL, FTP
- SMTP, POP and IMAP
- SNMP, ICMP